Criminal Record Checks

The OUPD does not provide individuals with copies of criminal records.

If you need to obtain your criminal history record as part of a school or employment application process, please visit the Internet Criminal History Access Tool (ICHAT). For a small fee, you can obtain a copy of your criminal history online directly from the Michigan State Police.

Questions regarding the use of ICHAT should be directed to the Michigan State Police .