New Address Checklist
As OU implements its new addresses, you can take these steps to make sure your area is up to date:
- Look up your building’s new physical address.
- Learn your new address and use it when calling for police/fire/ems assistance.
- Update your electronic signature on email if it includes your mailing address.
- Check your department and faculty Web pages, and update contact information to reflect the new addresses.
- Inform off-campus colleagues and associates who send you mail.
- Update address information for subscriptions and periodicals.
- P-cards will automatically switch to the new addresses. You will be notified when to begin using the new addresses for transactions.
- Make sure that any stored (pre-filled) address information with online vendors is updated.
- Use all existing business cards and department letterhead with the old address. The U.S. Postal Service will continue to recognize that address while OU transitions. When you’ve exhausted those supplies, Printing Services will be happy to assist you in ordering new business cards and letterhead with the proper address.