The Oakland University (OU) Police Department provides a full range of professional police services to the university community. All OU police officers are fully licensed through the Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement Standards (MCOLES). OU police officers enforce federal & state laws, as well as the Michigan Motor Vehicle Code and local university ordinances. As sworn police officers, they are authorized to investigate, make arrests, or take any other necessary action to address any criminal activity.
The OU Police Department is committed to providing our students, staff, faculty, visitors, and guests with prompt, courteous, and professional police services. If we can be of any assistance during your stay at OU, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Areas of Interest
- RT @oaklandu: @jphanson426 @OUPD released a report of a sexual assault via email/text. You can sign up to receive text alerts http://t.co/M…
[3 hours ago]
- Thanks for your generous donation! Your dedication to making OU safe will go a long way https://t.co/a72mP5E5VM
[3 hours ago]
- The gas leak near DH and HH has been repaired. The area is back open.
[16 hours ago]
- OU ALERT: We received a report today of a sexual assault that occurred in WVB on Oct. 8th For more info click here
[19 hours ago]
- Gas leak reported on N side of DH and HH. Please avoid this area and use entrances and exits on other sides of the buildings.
[21 hours ago]